Dr Akshay Kudpaje is a Surgical Oncologist Head & Neck Cancers, trained in Head & Neck cancer management with vast experience. His special interest is Minimally Invasive surgery of Head and Neck (Trans-oral laser microsurgery of vocal cord, Robotic Surgery) & Reconstructive surgeries of Head & Neck region. He is involved in the evaluation and Surgical management of the cancers that affect the mouth, throat, nose, paranasal sinuses, voice box, salivary glands, thyroid and lesions in scalp, face and neck. He also looks into rehabilitation of patients, to help them cope with the functional problems of speech & swallowing post treatment.
Dr Kudpaje along with his clinical commitments is actively involved in research related activities. He has presented in various National & International scientific meetings, published about 10 articles in national & international Journals and co-authored about 8 chapters in a text book. He was awarded for best paper presentation in State & National Otolaryngology Annual meetings and is proud to be part of the dedicated team at HCG Cancer Centre, Bangalore in delivering best care for the patients who come to seek advice and treatment.
- Tomotherapy and .
- Throat cancer.
- Salivary gland tumors.
- Thyroid cancer.
- Lymph nodes.
- Head and neck cancer biopsy.
- Head and neck cancer lump.
- Head and neck cancer screening.
- Head and neck cancer medication.
- Head and neck cancer diagnosis.
- Head and neck tumor.
- Head and neck carcinoma.
- Malignant Head and neck tumor.
- Benign Head and neck tumor
- Consultant,HCG Hospitals, Bengaluru,Feb 2019 – Present.
- Consultant,MVR Cancer Centre & Research Institute,Mar 2017 – Jan 2019.
- Head & Neck Surgery,Westmead Public Hospital,Aug 2015 – Nov 2016.
- Clinical Fellow, Head & Neck Surgery. Westmead Hospitals, Sydney..
- VMO, Head & Neck Surgery, Chris O'Brein Lifehouse Hospital, Macquarie University Hospital..
- Head and Neck Oncosurgeon,Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre,Aug 2012 – Jul 2015
EducationM.B.B.S. | M.S. | M.Ch.
- European Laryngological Society (ELS).
- Oral,Head and Neck Cancer Awareness & Support (OHNAS)
Research / Publication
- He has co-authored many papers that have been published at peer-review journals and presented in prestigious cancer conferences.