Dr Ajay Mehta completed his Masters in Surgery at a renowned institute in Mumbai, after which he went onto pursue fellowships at Royal Post Graduate Medical School, London, National Cancer Institute, Tokyo, Royal Victoria Hospital, Montreal, and City Coast Hospital, Wellington, New Zealand.Dr Mehta is a recipient of the International Cancer Technology Transfer Award (Geneva, 1990 & 1994) and a fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He has authored 2 books on Breast Cancer and co-authored a number of research papers published in peer reviewed Journals. He successfully organised two editions of the International Cancer Congress and is actively involved in international multicentric clinical trials.Dr Mehta has more than 70 Phase I-IV trials to his credit and has presented papers in various National and International Conferences. He has rich experience, of over 30 years, in oncosurgery, and has special interest in study and treatment of breast cancer.
- Most common cancer
- Common cancer in women
- Breast cyst
- Consultant,Surgical Oncology,HCG NCHRI Cancer Centre, Nagpur .
- Consultant,Surgical Oncology,Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh
- Indian Medical Association of India (IMAI).
- Academy of Medical Sciences (AMS) .
- Indian Society of Oncology Life(ISOL) .
- Association of Surgeons of India (ASI).
- Indian Breast Group
Research / Publication
- He has authored 2 books on Breast Cancer and co-authored a number of research papers published in peer reviewed Journals.