Dr Sanjay Mishra completed his graduation & MD (Radiation Technology) from a prestigious college in Cuttack, after which he went on to complete his residency at a prestigious institute in Pondicherry. He completed his observership from the National University Hospital, Singapore, before completing his Radiation Oncology associates degree at Forte wayne, USA, and a renowned institute in Mumbai.
Dr Mishra has also presented papers at mutiple conferences at national level and specializes in Imaging, High Precision Radiotherapy like 3DCRT, IMRT, IGRT, Stereotactic Radio Surgery and Chemo Radiotherapy. His area of special interest lies in Head & Neck Malignancy, Thoracic Malignancy, Gynaecological Malignancies and Neuro Oncology. He is, currently, the secretary of the Hubli Onco club.
- Throat cancer.
- Salivary gland tumors.
- Thyroid cancer.
- Lymph nodes.
- Head and neck cancer biopsy.
- Head and neck cancer lump.
- Head and neck cancer screening.
- Head and neck cancer medication.
- Head and neck cancer diagnosis.
- Head and neck tumor.
- Head and neck carcinoma.
- Malignant Head and neck tumor.
- Benign Head and neck tumor.
- Breast cyst.
- Breast cancer biopsy.
- Breast cancer lump.
- Breast cancer screening.
- Breast cancer medication.
- Breast cancer diagnosis.
- Breast tumor.
- Breast carcinoma.
- Malignant Breast tumor.
- Benign Breast tumor
- Consultant,Appex Hospital.
- MGH Hospital, Jaipur.
- MAX Hospital New Delhi.
- GCRI, Ahmadabad.
- MAMC, New Delhi
EducationM.B.B.S. | M.S. | D.N.B. | M.Ch
- M.B.B.S. - SMS MEDICAL COLLEGE, JAIPUR, RAJASTHAN .
- M.S. (GENERAL SURGERY) - MAULANA AZAD MEDICAL COLLEGE, NEW DELHI..
- D.N.B. (GENERAL SURGERY)- NATIONAL BOARD, NEW DELHI-SECONDARY DNB..
- M.Ch. (SURGICAL ONCOLOGY) (GOLD MEDALIST) - GCRI, BJ MEDICAL COLLEGE, AHMEDABAD, GUJARAT.
- Foundation for Head and Neck Oncology (FHNO).
- Indian Association of Surgical Oncology (IASO )
Research / Publication
- Paper(S) Publication/Presented/Guest Lectures:.
- To evaluate laparoscopic Fundoplication for GERD (Thesis paper).
- To Assess quality of life in Patients with carcinoma Breast after surgery (Thesis paper).
- Reconstruction of buccal mucosa defect using nasolabial flap- clinical experience of 70 patients- G-SHNO.
- Guest lecturers: 1. Onco surgery update 2017, new delhi (Topic: neck dissection vs observation in N 0 neck in early oral cavity patients.
- RBOG annual conference 2017, jaipur (Topic: onco plastic breast surgery)