Types of naturopathic treatment
There are many naturopathic treatments available. These are some of the most common:
- Dietary supplements can help reduce side effects and improve overall wellness so you can endure conventional treatments better.
- Botanical medicine sometimes called herbal medicine can also help reduce side effects.
- Homeopathic remedies use small doses of natural substances for recovery after surgery, nausea, constipation, Diarrhea and hot flashes.
- Acupuncture is a traditional Chinese practice in which needles stimulate specific areas of the skin to promote natural healing for pain, nausea, hot flashes and Peripheral Neuropathy.
- Hydrotherapy stimulates your immune system with water to decrease inflammation.
- Environmental medicine includes lifestyle recommendations and therapies that decrease the harmful effects of toxins in your environment and food supply.
- Health education and lifestyle counseling offer valuable guidance and counseling on healthy living, quitting smoking and the benefits of exercise.