Medical Cannabis and Cannabinoids
- Patients may suffer from certain short term side effects due to cannabinoids, namely dizziness, dry mouth, nausea, fatigue, sleepiness, euphoria, vomiting, among a few others.
- Risk of addiction
- Cases of chronic bronchitis have been recorded in patients who consume Cannabis regularly.
- Long term use of Cannabis can be harmful to the development of the brain.
- Cannabis hyperemesis syndrome (CHS) has been recorded in patients for frequent consumption of Cannabis.
- Withdrawal syndrome (such as anxiety, craving, cases of irritability), after stopping the consumption of Cannabis can be seen.
- Inhalation of Cannabis in certain cases may cause heart attack, strokes, disease of heart muscles, sudden cardiac death, and so on