Purported uses of medicated cannabis
- Pain: Clinical studies show that a patient can relieve the Pain associated with neuropathy, fibromyalgia, and rheumatoid arthritis by consuming Cannabis.
- Glaucoma: According to the current studies, it is not recommended to consume Cannabis for glaucoma as it can be harmful.
- Spasticity: Cannabinoids have reduced spasticity in patients.
- Chemotherapy-induced Nausea and vomiting: The sensation of Nausea and Vomiting due to Chemotherapy is reduced by cannabis
- Sleep: There is currently no evidence to prove that Cannabis is helpful for sleep disorders.
- Appetite Stimulant: There is currently no evidence to prove that Cannabis is helpful for an appetite stimulant.
- Cancer treatment: Studies have shown that Cannabis is not the cure for cancer, but it can certainly reduce the Pain associated with it.
- Epilepsy: The consumption of CBD reduces the number of seizures a patient faces.
- Use with children: Only a few studies have been carried out with the use of medical Cannabis and Cannabinoid in adolescents and children.