Preventive measures during remission:
After undergoing treatment for pancreatic cancer and achieving remission, it is essential for patients to take proactive steps to maintain their health and reduce the risk of recurrence. This article focuses on preventive measures during remission, providing valuable insights into lifestyle choices, regular screenings, and follow-up care that can help improve long-term outcomes and overall well-being.
- Take proper medication for nausea.
- Switch to citrus fruits to deal with nausea.
- Switch to gentle hair products for your hair
- Ingest saliva stimulants(medication) or use saliva substitutes to deal with dry mouth.
- Acupuncture may cause relief from body pain, joint pain, or muscle pain.
- Eat food at normal room temperature.
- Exercise daily
- Avoid spicy food to keep your bowels away from any irritation.
- Pancreatic Cancer patients need to be wary of any signs of recurrence. Go for timely medical checkups and report any signs of recurrence at first notice.