How can ZenOncoio help
How can ZenOnco.io help?
As a Lung Cancer survivor, you’re happy to return to good health following your cancer diagnosis. Yet, there are steps you should take to strengthen your long-term health after your initial treatment so that you can appreciate the years ahead as a cancer survivor. Follow these simple steps:
Regular exercise after cancer diagnosis increases your sense of well-being and will accelerate your recovery. When you exercise, you will experience:
- Increased strength and stamina
- Decreased signs and symptoms of depression
- Decreased anxiety
- Increased self-esteem
- Increased healthy sleeping habits
Incorporating physical activity into your everyday life doesn’t take much extra time. Reflect on small steps to lead a more healthy life. Take the stairs more often or park further from your destination and walk the rest of the way.
2.Have a Balanced Diet
- Enhance your diet by including plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains
- Eat at least 2.5 cups of fruit and vegetables daily
- Choose healthy fats, including Omega-3 fatty acids, such as those found in tuna and walnuts
- Select low-saturated proteins, such as seafood, lean meats, eggs, nuts, seeds, and legumes
- Go for healthier carbohydrate sources, such as whole grains, legumes, fruit and vegetables
Choosing such a healthy combination of nutrients will ensure you get the dose of the vitamins and nutrients you need to help keep your body healthy.
3.Maintain Good Weight
You may have gained weight through recovery or lost weight. Try bringing your weight to a good level. Speak to your doctor about what would be a healthy weight for you, and the best way to achieve that target.
4.Cancer proof your home
Try to live a lifestyle which is free of carcinogenic compounds. Choose organic products and check the radon levels of your home and workplace to lead a cancer-free life. It is imperative to life healthily and making the right decisions when choosing home products and making lifestyle choices.
5.Get Community Support
ZenOnco.io’s community support group aims to help you with the difficulties you have faced while communicating your problems and mental state with others. Group members at the community support group discuss what worked for them, often explaining to you how they marked milestones along the way, such as the beginning and completion of treatments, and other things related to their illness or recovery.
Visit ZenOnco.io’s official website to learn more about our wellness programs and join our community support group for guidance to lead a healthy life.