How can ZenOnco.io help you?
Liver cancer diagnosis and treatment can be stressful, so you need to have knowledge to continue your life as a Liver Cancer survivor even after you’ve passed those obstacles. At ZenOnco.io, we aim to improve the quality of life of cancer patients with customized wellness protocols. The battle against Liver Cancer can be long, but it can be won and patients can come out as survivors with support, a healthy lifestyle, mental awareness and a positive attitude towards life. Here are some wellness practices offered by ZenOnco.io that can help you to manage Liver Cancer and come out of it much stronger. Follow these simple steps listed below to live a good life after cancer treatment:
- Stay fit
- A lot of people find it difficult to incorporate exercise into their schedules after rigorous cancer treatments. It may be even harder for patients whose daily lives have been disrupted too often and who might have gone through treatment recently. Yet the advantages of physical exercise make it well worth the effort. At ZenOnco.io, we believe that staying fit not only promotes good health but also increases morale and helps combat the Fatigue associated with cancer. Regular exercise can reduce the risk of recurrence and may help to reduce the risk of other chronic illnesses.
- Do things that you enjoy. Everything counts as exercises, such as cycling, gardening, and dancing.
- Make the habit of exercising at the same time everyday. Small changes in lifestyle will prove to be beneficial in the long run, such as walking after dinner or light exercises every morning.
- Be inspired to work out with others.
- Nourish yourself
- A balanced diet will help keep weight in check, provide the body with the nutrition it needs, and the energy it requires to make it through a busy day. You should focus on fruits, vegetables, and avoid red meat. It is necessary to cut down on saturated and trans fat and select polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fats more often. ZenOnco.io provides customized nourishment plans for both patients undergoing treatments and survivors of Liver Cancer.
- Make a portion of each meal with fruit and vegetables
- Instead of red meat choose rice, fish or beans
- Pick whole-grain pasta, brown rice, and whole-wheat bread
- Keep Calm
- Being calm reduces Stress and helps to refocus attention on matters. Share your emotions and thoughts with friends and family. Try to read, write, dance, or exercise, and do things that make you feel good. A calm mind will help in coping with every situation.
- Cancer-Proof your Home
- People focus on lifestyle, genetics, and diet when discussing possible cancer risk factors. This is understandable given that these are major players in the potential risk of developing many different cancer types. But we shouldn’t overlook the common environmental hazards we are all exposed to. People are exposed to toxins and potential carcinogens every day, whether at work or home. Staying free from cancer starts by reducing your exposure to these environmental toxins. ZenOnco.io promotes a healthy lifestyle which is free of carcinogenic compounds.
- Get Community Support
- Our community support groups offer a lot of benefits. The number one reason you should join the community support group is to be with those who have had similar experiences with cancer.
- Help you feel happier, more optimistic and not so lonely
- Allow you to talk about your emotions to people in the group
- Help you deal with practical issues such as family, friends, or work-related problems
- Help you cope with side effects of treatment
- Visit our website to know more about our community support group and our wellness protocol aimed towards a cancer-free life and start living a healthy life today!