How can ZenOnco.io help?
- Nourish Yourself: It is important to care for your health while combating Pancreatic Cancer. It can be challenging for many cancer patients to undergo several treatments that can weaken the immune system. Thus, it is imperative to make sure that you are consuming a nutritious diet that is high in proteins, vitamins, minerals, healthy fats, and carbohydrates. If it helps, eat small meals throughout the day to avoid Nausea and Vomiting.
- Stay fit yourself: You’ll feel weakened by the end of the treatment, and it will make you feel feeble and small. It’s time to take matters into your own hands and keep your body fit. There’s no need to engage in rigorous activities right away. Light to moderate exercises is the right way to go.
- Stay calm: Undergoing cancer treatments and therapies can demotivate and affect a cancer patient’s mental health adversely. To fight through this tough phase, mind-relaxing activities like Yoga and meditation can be of great help. Staying calm and keeping a positive outlook is important for faster recovery and emotional wellness.
- Cancer-proof your home: Sanitize your surroundings to prevent any infections. A clean home is the first step in cancer-proofing your house. Substitute your cookware with cancer-friendly cookware, use radon-items and opt for cancer-proof supplies.
- Get Community Support: Going through treatments and therapies for Ovarian Cancer can undeniably be stressful. It will do you good to remind yourself that there are others like you, and we’re all in this together. Knowing that you have an entire community supporting, you can work wonders for your will-power and determination. It also offers closure and emotional support.
Visit our website ZenOnco.io to learn more about our community support and ZenOnco.io’s other wellness practices and protocol. Let us help you fight ahead through these tough times and emerge as a survivor.