How can ZenOnco.io help?
At ZenOnco.io, our aim is to improve the quality of life of cancer patients with individualized fitness, nutrition, and psychology programs. The Brain Cancer healing journey is definitely painful, but other than medical treatment, here are some wellness practices that can help you to manage Brain Cancer and come out of it much stronger.
- Nourish yourself Eating a healthy diet with lots of fresh fruits, vegetables, and whole grains to strengthen your immunity is important. Small changes in your diet like anti-carcinogenic food and recipes can help you to fight the disease more than you think. Besides, talk to your onco-nutritionist and stay at a healthy weight.
- Stay fit yourself- Exercise regularly, try out yoga, quit smoking for a better life expectancy, skip the Alcohol to keep yourself fit.
- Stay calm– With deep breathing, mindfulness meditation, muscle relaxation meditations, and Guided Imagery and visualization, you can ease anxiety, boost your immune system, and manage the side effects of Brain Cancer.
- Cancer-proof your home- Reduce exposure to toxins, use chemical-free cleaning supplies, environmental-friendly furniture, and stay away from radiation. By making simple changes in what you use in your daily life can reduce the risk of Brain Cancer smartly.
- Get community support- Manage Stress or join a cancer survivor support group for motivation. Research and gain knowledge about the new treatment options available and get connected with doctors, caregivers, and wellness programs.
Visit our website to know more about our wellness practices and community support programs, and keep yourself focused and informed to win in this battle against cancer.