Ginger and Garlic
Health Benefits of garlic
It is recommended to include one clove of Garlic per day into your diet or approximately about 300 to 1000mg the Garlic extract.
- Garlic is one of the cancer-preventive care food
- It helps in lowering high blood pressure and high cholesterol.
- Garlic also helps in preventing Alzheimer’s disease
- It is used as a detoxifying agent.
- Reduces cancer spreading cells
- Has antibacterial properties
- Enhanced DNA Repair
Health Benefits of ginger:
- Ginger reduces muscle Pain and soreness
- Helps in reducing blood sugar levels
- Helps to reduce indigestion
Laboratory research on Garlic:
Most of the cancer-related research done on Garlic is related to the compound allium. Animal studies show that the consumption of Garlic can decrease several types of cancer. Particularly, the allium compound is responsible for cancer prevention. The cancer-preventive mechanisms present in Garlic include:
- Supporting the DNA repair
- Slowing the growth or destruction of cancer cells
- Reducing inflammation. This results in promoting cancer development
- Garlic can boost enzymes so that it affects carcinogens
- Garlic is known to inhibit enzymes that activate carcinogens.
Laboratory research on Ginger:
Laboratory research on Ginger claims that Ginger can act as a protective agent for the brain cells to protect them from Alzheimer’s disease. This study has not been proved on humans as yet.