Below are some links that can provide ample information regarding head and neck cancers, covering all aspects of the disease. These links will help render truthful information regarding different head and neck cancer types, their diagnosis, symptoms and signs, risk factors, treatments and post-treatment care.
The below links give general information regarding what is head and neck cancer, its causes, signs, symptoms and much more:
- Head and Neck Cancers – National Cancer Institute
- Head and Neck Cancers | CDC
- Head and Neck Cancer | NEJM
- Head and Neck Cancer (hcgoncology.com)
Signs and symptoms of head and neck cancer:
- Identify Symptoms and Signs of Head and Neck Cancer | CTCA (cancercenter.com)
- Head and Neck Cancer Symptoms & Signs | Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center | Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (mskcc.org)
- Head and neck cancers – Symptoms and causes – Mayo Clinic
Clinical trials for head and neck tumours:
- Clinical Trials – Head and Neck Cancer Alliance
- Head and Neck Cancer Center – Clinical trials – Mayo Clinic
- Head and Neck Cancer Clinical Trials | Moffitt
- Head and Neck Cancer Clinical Trials | Norton Healthcare Louisville, Ky.
- Head and Neck Cancer Treatment | Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (mskcc.org)
- Treatment & Side Effects – Head and Neck Cancer Alliance
- Head and Neck Cancer Treatment Options & Therapies | CTCA (cancercenter.com)
- Head and Neck Cancer Treatments in India | Cancer Surgery Specialist (medicalindiatourism.com)
Other Important aspects in dealing with head and neck cancer (or any form of cancer in general):
- To find about cancer specialists nearby you, you can make use of the free database of doctors and cancer care specialists created by the American Society of Clinical Oncology: cancer specialists in your local area
- To know more about the medical terms and phrases related to cancer treatment and care, use the following link: medical phrases and terms used in cancer care and treatment.
- To know more about ongoing clinical trials for head and neck cancers: clinical trials.
- Also, read and understand more about the primary steps you should take once you are diagnosed with cancer: first steps to take when you are diagnosed with a potentially serious medical condition.
- Information regarding managing the financial cost of cancer treatment and care: managing the financial costs
- To Manage the mental health, stress and emotions of patients and their loved ones: coping with the emotions.
- Additional services and support: national, not-for-profit advocacy organization
What all to do post-treatment: when you finish treatment.