Join Cancer Healing Circle Talks on 11th February (Saturday) with Shilpa Ji, Breast Cancer and Uterine Cancer Caregiver, from 5-6 pm IST.
Join Cancer Healing Circle Talks on 11th February at 5 pm: Shilpa Ji’s courageous journey of being a caregiver to two cancer patients in her family.
Connect with like-minded patients, caregivers & survivors on Zoom: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8055053987
Champion of Hope – Shilpa Dhawle is a True Warrior!
As a caregiver to 2 loved ones with cancer, she knew the challenges but refused to let them defeat her. She focused on holistic healing through conventional treatments, a healthy diet, meditation, as well as other complementary therapies. Shilpa Ji believes in the power of cancer support groups, which bring positivity and hope to the patients.
Message to all caregivers: Stay courageous, and care for your loved ones holistically, including mental wellness. Embrace positivity. You’re not alone.
Join the live session on 11th Feb (Saturday) at 5 pm: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8055053987
About Cancer Healing Circle Talks: Cancer Healing Circle Talks are sacred spaces meant to inspire and guide cancer patients and caregivers in their cancer journey. These are open events that you could share with people who could benefit from attending them.
- Pharmaceutical & Healthcare MSME of the Year September 12, 2023
- Yes to Life | Yes to Integrative Oncology September 12, 2023
- ZenOnco.io Case Study at IVEY: Service Delivery And Brand-Building Dilemmas September 11, 2023
- Google App Store Academy 2023 September 8, 2023
- A free AI-based tool for cancer patients stuck at home September 8, 2023