Cancer Healing Circle Talks with Savita Shekhawat: Breast Cancer Survivor
“Every woman needs to know the facts. And the fact is, when it comes to breast cancer, every woman is at risk”
Join our Cancer Healing Circle Talks with Savita Shekhawat, Breast Cancer Survivor. Savita Shekhawat’s father was diagnosed with thyroid cancer and currently doing well. In 2017, her mother-in-law was diagnosed with ovarian cancer and she passed away. In November 2018, she noticed some discharge in her breast, so she went to a gynecologist, but the gynecologist was unable to detect anything. Thus she consulted an oncologist and was diagnosed with Breast cancer. She underwent surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation as a part of the treatment.
Savita says it is important to ask questions to doctors as curiosity can help us in many ways, not only in diagnosis but also in treatment as well. She also says it is important to trust doctors, Thank them for all their help, treat cancer patients as normal human beings and spread awareness.
Join session here: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8055053987
Register here: https://bit.ly/HealingCirclesLhcZhc
Time: 2nd October 2021 at 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM IST||7.30 am to 8.30 am EST
- The Process to Avail Services at ZenOnco March 27, 2023
- Part 1: Journey From Diagnosis To Cancer Treatment March 16, 2023
- Understanding Cancer Prevention Diet March 1, 2023
- Managing Bowel Problems In Patients With Cancer February 28, 2023
- Prosthesis after Breast Cancer Surgery: A Practical Guide February 28, 2023