Cancer Healing Circle Talks with Savita Shekhawat: Breast Cancer Survivor
“Every woman needs to know the facts. And the fact is, when it comes to breast cancer, every woman is at risk”
Join our Cancer Healing Circle Talks with Savita Shekhawat, Breast Cancer Survivor. Savita Shekhawat’s father was diagnosed with thyroid cancer and currently doing well. In 2017, her mother-in-law was diagnosed with ovarian cancer and she passed away. In November 2018, she noticed some discharge in her breast, so she went to a gynecologist, but the gynecologist was unable to detect anything. Thus she consulted an oncologist and was diagnosed with Breast cancer. She underwent surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation as a part of the treatment.
Savita says it is important to ask questions to doctors as curiosity can help us in many ways, not only in diagnosis but also in treatment as well. She also says it is important to trust doctors, Thank them for all their help, treat cancer patients as normal human beings and spread awareness.
Join session here: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8055053987
Register here: https://bit.ly/HealingCirclesLhcZhc
Time: 2nd October 2021 at 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM IST||7.30 am to 8.30 am EST
- Pharmaceutical & Healthcare MSME of the Year September 12, 2023
- Yes to Life | Yes to Integrative Oncology September 12, 2023
- ZenOnco.io Case Study at IVEY: Service Delivery And Brand-Building Dilemmas September 11, 2023
- Google App Store Academy 2023 September 8, 2023
- A free AI-based tool for cancer patients stuck at home September 8, 2023