Cancer Healing Circle Talks (in English) with Krishna Mistry, Ewing’s Sarcoma Survivor
Join our Cancer Healing Circle Talks (in English) with Krishna Mistry, Ewing’s Sarcoma Survivor, on 25 June (Saturday) 2022, 5 to 6 pm IST.
The speaker: “I had cancer, but cancer never had me.” Krishna Mistry was diagnosed with Ewing sarcoma at the age of 12. After surgery to remove the tumour, she underwent nine cycles of chemotherapy and one radiotherapy. Doctors used to call her the miracle baby as they were so astonished and happy with her recovery in all aspects. She is an early childhood educator now. She advises all the patients not to worry. “This is just a phase of life, it’s unpredictable, and it’s not your fault that it has happened to you. Just be positive about yourself”.
About Cancer Healing Circle Talks: Cancer Healing Circle Talks are sacred spaces meant to inspire and guide cancer patients and caregivers in their cancer journey. These are open events that you could share with people who could benefit from attending them.
#zenonco #Ewingsarcoma #tumour #chemotherapy #radiotherapy #cancerpatients #caregivers #cancerjourney healthylifestyle #support #meditation #mentalhealth #mindfulness #cancer #mentalhealthawareness #cancersucks #oncology
#lifeaftercancer #cancercare #cancertreatment #fightingcancer #cancerawareness
- Pharmaceutical & Healthcare MSME of the Year September 12, 2023
- Yes to Life | Yes to Integrative Oncology September 12, 2023
- ZenOnco.io Case Study at IVEY: Service Delivery And Brand-Building Dilemmas September 11, 2023
- Google App Store Academy 2023 September 8, 2023
- A free AI-based tool for cancer patients stuck at home September 8, 2023