What are the early signs of Colorectal Cancer?
The Colorectal Cancer signs are as follows.
- Visible changes in bowel movements
- Constipation or diarrhea
- A persisting sensation that the bowel hasn’t emptied after a bowel movement
- Bloody feces that make stools appear black
- Rectal bleeding
- Abdominal Pain and bloating
- A feeling of fullness, even after not eating for hours
- Fatigue and weakness
- Inexplicable weight loss
- A Colorectal Cancer lump in the anal tract or abdomen
- Inexplicable deficiency of iron in men, or in women following menopause
- These are signs of Colorectal Cancer and if these symptoms persist for more than four weeks, then you must get in touch with a doctor immediately.