ZenOnco.io is the World’s First Integrative Oncology health-tech platform with a vision to save lives of cancer patients. We provide end-to-end care to cancer patients regarding both medical as well as complementary treatment to improve their quality of life and increase chances of cure.
We educate patients, help them design their treatment roadmap, standardize service providers, facilitate treatment for last-mile service delivery, connect with other survivors, and do regular follow-ups. We are leveraging technology to do this in a scalable manner. We were recognized at ESMO (European Society for Medical Oncology) for launching the World’s first tool to generate free directional Integrative Oncology treatment reports (ZIOPAR). We have also launched India’s first community platform CANNECT App to connect
cancer patients, survivors & caregivers (akin to Quora for Integrative Oncology).
- Guide and manage a team of executives and help them achieve their targets by providing valuable feedback
- Track progress of executives and listen to their calls to ensure that they are guiding patients well
- Track progress of patients from first call to consultation to beyond
- Collaborate across teams to ensure quality and coordinate care delivery
- Manage patient relations and ensure that they are satisfied
- Ensure thorough and timely resolution of patient issues and concerns. If required, also talk to patients to understand them and resolve any concerns
- Demonstrated team lead skills
- Strong communication and networking skills
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
You will get:
- An opportunity to make a difference in the lives of millions of cancer patients
- A great learning environment and opportunity to grow