US Brand Name(s): Qinlock
Use in Cancer Treatment
Ripretinib is to treat the following conditions:
- Advanced stromal tumor of the gastrointestinal tract.
- It is also for individuals who’ve had at least three kinase inhibitors, including imatinib mesylate, to treat their cancer.
Ripretinib is also under research for use in the treatment of various cancers.
Detailed scientific definition- Definition from the NCI Drug Dictionary –
Ripretinib Information on MedlinePlus
A summary of key information regarding this medicine in layman’s terms, which may contain the following:
- Cautions about this medicine
- What is the use and how?
- Whom should you consult before taking it?
- What you should know about it before using it?
- Other drugs that might interact with it
- Possible negative side effects
Drugs are frequently under research to see whether they can assist or prevent conditions other than those which are already prevalent. This patient leaflet covers information which have been under authorization. Much of the material, though, might also apply to authorized uses that are being investigated.