US Brand Name(s): Turalio
Use of Pexidartinib hydrochloride in Cancer Treatment
Pexidartinib hydrochloride is to treat the following:
- Giant cell tumor of the tenosynovium.
- It is also for some people who are experiencing symptoms related to a severe type of disease that is unlikely to improve with surgery.
This is exclusively available through Turalio REMS, a unique initiative (Risk Evaluation and Mitigation).
Pexidartinib hydrochloride is also under research for the treatment of cancer and other illnesses.
Pexidartinib Hydrochloride – MedlinePlus Information
A summary of key facts regarding this medication in layman’s terms, which may contain the following:
- Cautions about this medicine
- What is the use and how?
- Whom should you consult before taking it?
- What you should know about it before using it?
- Other drugs that might interact with it
- Possible negative effects
Drugs are frequently under research to see whether they can assist treat or prevent conditions other than those already prevalent. This patient information leaflet covers uses which have been under authorization. Much of the material, though, might also apply to authorized uses that are being investigated.