US Brand Name(s): Padcev
Enfortumab vedotin-ejfv is to treat urothelial cancer in men. This is a kind of cancer that develops in the lining of the bladder or urinary system that has spread or is resistant to surgery.
- Patients who have had platinum chemotherapy as well as immunotherapy.
- Patients who have had at least one previous therapy option but are unable to receive cisplatin.
Enfortumab vedotin-ejfv is also under research for use in the treatment of various cancers.
Detailed scientific definition- Definition from the NCI Drug Dictionary
A summary of key facts regarding this medication in layman’s terms, which may contain the following:
- Cautions about this medicine
- What is the use and how?
- Whom should you consult before taking it?
- What you should know about it before using it?
- Other drugs that might interact with it
- Possible negative effects
Drugs are frequently under research to see whether they can assist treat or prevent conditions other than those already prevalent. This patient information leaflet covers uses which have been under authorization. Much of the material, though, might also apply to authorized uses that are being investigated.