Under Additional Resources of Amyloidosis there are some links that can provide ample information regarding amyloidosis, which additionally covers all aspects of the disease condition. Moreover, these links will help render truthful information regarding amyloidosis, its diagnosis, symptoms and signs, risk factors, treatments and post-treatment care.
The below links moreover, give general information regarding what is amyloidosis, its causes, signs, symptoms, treatment and much more:
Subsequently, the following are types of Amyloidosis:
- AL (Primary) Amyloidosis
- AA (Secondary) Amyloidosis
- Familial ATTR Amyloidosis
- Wild-Type (Senile) ATTR Amyloidosis
Additionally the following are treatment procedures to Treat and Cure Amyloidosis:
Available clinical trials for amyloidosis:
- clinical trials
Other Important aspects in dealing with amyloidosis (or any form of cancer in general):
- Meanwhile, find about cancer specialists nearby you, using the free database of doctors and cancer care specialists created by the American Society of Clinical Oncology: cancer specialists in your local area
- To know more about the medical terms and phrases related to cancer treatment and care, use the following link: medical phrases and terms used in cancer care and treatment.
- Also, read and understand more about the primary steps you should take once you are diagnosed with cancer: first steps to take when you are diagnosed with a potentially serious medical condition.
- Additionally, information regarding managing the financial cost of cancer treatment and care: managing the financial costs
- Similarly, to Manage the mental health, stress and emotions of patients and their loved ones: coping with the emotions.
- Additionally services and support for Amyloidosis, can be found here: national, not-for-profit advocacy organization
- What all to do post-treatment: when you finish treatment.
These are some of the Additional Resources of Amyloidosis.