About Dr Karan Chanchalani:
- Dr Karan Chanchlani is known for his vast knowledge in this field, attention to detail and dealing with each patient and case with same love, attention and care.
- Dr Karan Chanchlani completed his MBBS from Seth GS Medical College and KEM Hospital, Lower Parel, Mumbai. He then completed his MD in Radiation Oncology from prestigious PGIMER, Chandigarh. He has a vast and comprehensive experience of planning and execution in High precision Radiotherapies such as IMRT, IGRT, 4D Simulation, DIBH, SRS and SBRT and in Brachytherapy and administering Chemotherapy and its various complications. Has a sound knowledge of evidence-based medicine in Clinical Oncology and applies it effectively on patients for better results.
- MD - Radiotherapy - PGIMER, Chandigarh, India, 2015
- MBBS - G S Medical College, KEM Hospital Mumbai, 2008
- Onco Life Cancer Cenre - Radiation Oncologist ( March 2018 to till date )
- Apple Saraswati Hospital - Radiation Oncologist ( October 2017 to Feb 2018)
- Tata Memorial Hospital - HBNI ( August 2016 to October 2017 )
- Tata Memorial Hospital - Senior Register in Radiation Oncology ( August 2015 to July 2016)
- PGIMER - Junior Resident ( July 2012 to June 2015).
- Maharashtra Medical Council
Areas of interest:
- Head And Neck Cancer, Breast Cancer, Hepatobiliary Cancer .
Frequently asked questions:
Who is Dr Karan Chanchalani?
Dr Karan Chanchalani's educational qualifications include MD - Radiotherapy, MBBS. Dr Karan Chanchalani is a member of Maharashtra Medical Council. Dr Karan Chanchalani's areas of interest include Head And Neck Cancer, Breast Cancer, Hepatobiliary Cancer ..
Where does Dr Karan Chanchalani practice?
Dr Karan Chanchalani practices at Onco-Life Cancer Centre, Satara
Why do patients visit Dr Karan Chanchalani?
Patients frequently visit Dr Karan Chanchalani for Head And Neck Cancer, Breast Cancer, Hepatobiliary Cancer ..
What is Dr Karan Chanchalani's rating?
Dr Karan Chanchalani is a highly rated Radiation Oncologist with positive feedback from most patients treated.
What is Dr Karan Chanchalani's education qualification?
Dr Karan Chanchalani has the following qualifications: MD - Radiotherapy, MBBS
What does Dr Karan Chanchalani specialize in?
Dr Karan Chanchalani specializes as a Radiation Oncologist with special interest in Head And Neck Cancer, Breast Cancer, Hepatobiliary Cancer ..
How many years of experience does Dr Karan Chanchalani have?
Dr Karan Chanchalani has an overall experience of 8 years as a Radiation Oncologist.
How can I book an appointment with Dr Karan Chanchalani?
You can book an appointment with Dr Karan Chanchalani by clicking <>. We shall shortly confirm your booking upon receiving your request.