About Dr Sonal Sakhale:
- She has completed her MBBS from the reputed college IGMC Nagpur and MD in Nuclear Medicine from prestigious institute Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai.
- Dr Sonal holds expertise in Nuclear Medicine.
- Dr Sonal has keen interest in research work.
- Dr Sonal is a member of various national and international nuclear medicine societies.
- Dr Sonal has presented her work at various national and international conferences.
- Dr Sonal is the recipient of the prestigious ICMR short term Studentship for her research work as a student.
- MBBS - IGMC Nagpur
- MD in Nuclear Medicine - Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
- Consultant Nuclear Radiologist, HCG NCHRI Cancer Centre, Nagpur
Areas of interest:
Frequently asked questions:
Who is Dr Sonal Sakhale?
Dr Sonal Sakhale's educational qualifications include MBBS,MD in Nuclear Medicine . Dr Sonal Sakhale's areas of interest include Breast Cancer.
Where does Dr Sonal Sakhale practice?
Dr Sonal Sakhale practices at HCG NCHRI Cancer Centre, Nagpur
Why do patients visit Dr Sonal Sakhale?
Patients frequently visit Dr Sonal Sakhale for Breast Cancer.
What is Dr Sonal Sakhale's rating?
Dr Sonal Sakhale is a highly rated Nuclear Radiologist with positive feedback from most patients treated.
What is Dr Sonal Sakhale's education qualification?
Dr Sonal Sakhale has the following qualifications: MBBS,MD in Nuclear Medicine
What does Dr Sonal Sakhale specialize in?
Dr Sonal Sakhale specializes as a Nuclear Radiologist with special interest in Breast Cancer.
How many years of experience does Dr Sonal Sakhale have?
Dr Sonal Sakhale has an overall experience of 5 years as a Nuclear Radiologist.
How can I book an appointment with Dr Sonal Sakhale?
You can book an appointment with Dr Sonal Sakhale by clicking <>. We shall shortly confirm your booking upon receiving your request.