About Dr Rohit Malde:
- Dr. Rohit malde is a radiation oncologist in vileparle west, mumbai and has an experience of 16 years in this field. Dr. Rohit malde practices at nanavati super speciality hospital in vileparle west, mumbai. He completed mbbs from terna medical college in 2000,md - Radiotherapy from tata memorial hospital, mumbai in 2003 and dnb - Radiotherapy from dnb board, new delhi in 2003.
- He is a member of maharastra medical council. Some of the services provided by the doctor are: brachytherapy (internal radiation therapy),treatment of central nervous system tumors,image guided radio therapy (igrt),intensity modulated radio therapy (imrt) and stereotactic radio therapy (srt) etc.
- MBBS - Terna Medical College, 2000
- MD - Radiotherapy - Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai, 2003
- DNB - Radiotherapy - DNB board, New Delhi, 2003
- FRCR - Royal College Of Radiologist, 2011
- Consultant at Nanavati Hospital
- Maharastra Medical Council
Areas of interest:
- Head And Neck Cancer, Breast Cancer.
Frequently asked questions:
Who is Dr Rohit Malde?
Dr Rohit Malde's educational qualifications include MBBS, MD - Radiotherapy, DNB - Radiotherapy. Dr Rohit Malde is a member of Maharastra Medical Council. Dr Rohit Malde's areas of interest include Head And Neck Cancer, Breast Cancer..
Where does Dr Rohit Malde practice?
Dr Rohit Malde practices at HCG Cancer Centre, Mumbai
Why do patients visit Dr Rohit Malde?
Patients frequently visit Dr Rohit Malde for Head And Neck Cancer, Breast Cancer..
What is Dr Rohit Malde's rating?
Dr Rohit Malde is a highly rated Radiation Oncologist with positive feedback from most patients treated.
What is Dr Rohit Malde's education qualification?
Dr Rohit Malde has the following qualifications: MBBS, MD - Radiotherapy, DNB - Radiotherapy
What does Dr Rohit Malde specialize in?
Dr Rohit Malde specializes as a Radiation Oncologist with special interest in Head And Neck Cancer, Breast Cancer..
How many years of experience does Dr Rohit Malde have?
Dr Rohit Malde has an overall experience of 16 years as a Radiation Oncologist.
How can I book an appointment with Dr Rohit Malde?
You can book an appointment with Dr Rohit Malde by clicking <>. We shall shortly confirm your booking upon receiving your request.