About Dr Rahul Yadav:
- Dr Rahul Yadav holds a glorious clinical experience of over 17 years. He started his urology career in Medanta Р The Medicity, after completing his Masters in General Surgery. Dr Rahul Yadav got selected M. Ch. course in the country's oldest and most prestigious institution Р King George's Medical University, Lucknow. He served the institution from the year 2010 to 2013. After completing M. Ch in Urology, he moved to Max Super Specialty Hospital as a Consultant in Dr Anant Kumar's team. He underwent a diverse experience learning and excelling at advanced Laparoscopic Urological Surgeries, Kidney Transplant and Robotic Urological Surgeries. Later, he joined the Rajiv Gandhi Super Specialty Hospital, Delhi as the Head of the Department (HOD). He succeeded in establishing a fully-functional department of Urology and Renal Transplant, which came about as the first dedicated Urology and Kidney Transplant department in East Delhi (under GNCTD). The department won accolades for offering comprehensive Urology services including Laparoscopic/Reconstructive Urological Surgeries, Endourology, Uro-Oncology, Andrology, Laser surgery, Female & Paediatric Urology services. In November 2018, Dr Rahul Yadav joined the Apollomedics Super Speciality Hospital, Lucknow. Dr Rahul Yadav, trained in Robotic surgeries and Kidney transplant, has keen interest and experience in Uro-Oncology, Female and Paediatric Urological diseases, sexual problems and its management. In addition, Dr Rahul Yadav has earned reputed awards, fellowships, and has several research publications under his name. Known for delivering world-class clinical practice, patient care and well-being, he has been an integral part of national and international Urological Associations.
- MBBS, MP Shah Medical College, J Amnagar, Gujarat
- MS (Gen Surg) , MP Shah Medical College, Jamnagar, Gujarat
- MCh (Urology) , King George's Medical University, Lucknow
- Fellowship Minimally Invasive Surgery, Robotics & Renal Transplant, Singapore
- Biostatistics & Research Methodology, Manipal University, Karnataka
- Sr Consultant, Urology & Renal Transplant, Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital, Delhi
- Consultant, Dept Of Urology, Renal Transplant & Robotics, Max Super Speciality Hospital, Delhi
- Pool Officer, Dept Of Urology, K G M U , Lucknow
- Senior Resident, Medanta Vatikutti Institute Of Urology & Renal Transplant, Gurgaon
- Senior Resident, Maulana Azad Medical College & Lok Nayak Hospital, New Delhi
- Senior Consultant in Department of Urology and Renal Transplant, Apollomedics Super Speciality Hospital, Lucknow
- American Urology Association (AUA)
- European Association of Urology (EAU)
- SociЋtЋ Internationale dХUrologie (SIU)
- Urological Society ofIndia (USI)
- Delhi Urology Society
Areas of interest:
- Uterine Cancer, Kidney Cancer.
- Pragnesh Desai, Yadav R. Samit Chaturvedi, Ruchir Maheshwari, Anil Gulia, Anant Kumar. Kidney transplant in patients with abnormal bladder: Experience of tertiary care center in developing country-Is the outcome same? Indian Journal of Transplantation. 2018;12(2):136-42.
- Adittya K Sharma and Yadav R. Supine PCNL in Flank-Free Oblique Supine Modified Lithotomy (FOSML) Position: Our Point of Technique. J Urol Nephrol 2018, 3(2): 000139.
- Sharma AK, Yadav R, Sabharwal KS, Kumar A (2017) Prospective Comparison of Single Puncture Mini-Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy (MPNL) with Retrograde Intrarenal Surgery (RIRS) for Renal Stones 10-30mm in Size. J Urol Ren Dis: JURD171. DOI: 10.29011/2575- 7903.
- Yadav R, Goel A, Sankhwar SN, Goyal NK. Incidentally detected bilaterally symmetrical seminal and vas calcification in young infertile male: a case report, literature review and algorithm for diagnosis. Can Urol Assoc J. 2012 ;6(5):E206-8.
- Goyal NK, Goel A, Yadav R, Sankhwar S. Pelvi-ureteric junction obstruction in autosomal-dominant polycystic kidney disease: an association yet to be reported. BMJ Case Rep. 2012 Jul 9; 2012. doi: pii: bcr2012006229. 10.1136/bcr-2012-006229.
Papers & presentations:
- Profound work on Bladder cancer and Awarded Research Paper article of the month by British Journal Urology International (B.J.U.I.)
- International Faculty for training/mentoring of Laparoscopic Urological surgeries with Ethicon (Jhonson&Jhonson) in association with their dry and wet lab facility
- Established a fully functional Urology Department in Rajiv Gandhi Super Specialty Hospital, Delhi with turnover of around 400 surgeries in a month
- Kidney transplant in patients with abnormal bladder: Experience of tertiary care center in developing country-Is the outcome same? Indian Journal of Transplantation. - 2018
- Supine PCNL in Flank-Free Oblique Supine Modified Lithotomy (FOSML) Position: Our Point of Technique. J Urol Nephrol - 2018
Frequently asked questions:
Who is Dr Rahul Yadav?
Dr Rahul Yadav's educational qualifications include MBBS, MS, Mch, Fellowship Minimally Invasive Surgery, Robotics & Renal Transplant, Singapore
Biostatistics & Research Methodology, Manipal University, Karnataka. Dr Rahul Yadav is a member of American Urology Association (AUA)
European Association of Urology (EAU)
SociЋtЋ Internationale dХUrologie (SIU)
Urological Society ofIndia (USI)
Delhi Urology Society. Dr Rahul Yadav's areas of interest include Uterine Cancer, Kidney Cancer..
Where does Dr Rahul Yadav practice?
Dr Rahul Yadav practices at Apollo Medics, Lucknow
Why do patients visit Dr Rahul Yadav?
Patients frequently visit Dr Rahul Yadav for Uterine Cancer, Kidney Cancer..
What is Dr Rahul Yadav's rating?
Dr Rahul Yadav is a highly rated Urologist with positive feedback from most patients treated.
What is Dr Rahul Yadav's education qualification?
Dr Rahul Yadav has the following qualifications: MBBS, MS, Mch, Fellowship Minimally Invasive Surgery, Robotics & Renal Transplant, Singapore
Biostatistics & Research Methodology, Manipal University, Karnataka
What does Dr Rahul Yadav specialize in?
Dr Rahul Yadav specializes as a Urologist with special interest in Uterine Cancer, Kidney Cancer..
How many years of experience does Dr Rahul Yadav have?
Dr Rahul Yadav has an overall experience of 13 years as a Urologist.
How can I book an appointment with Dr Rahul Yadav?
You can book an appointment with Dr Rahul Yadav by clicking "Book Appointment" on top-right. We shall shortly confirm your booking upon receiving your request.