About Dr Pooja Agarwal:
- Dr. Pooja Agarwal is a Surgical Oncologist and has an experience of 12 years in this field. She completed MBBS from Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune in 2009,MS - General Surgery from Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences Andhra Pradesh in 2015 and Fellow (Surgical Oncology) from Tata Medical center in 2018
- MBBS - Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune, 2009
- MS - General Surgery - Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences Andhra Pradesh, 2015
- Fellow (Surgical Oncology) - Tata Medical center, 2018
- Consultant at AMRI Hospitals in Dhakuria, Kolkata.
Areas of interest:
Frequently asked questions:
Who is Dr Pooja Agarwal?
Dr Pooja Agarwal's educational qualifications include MBBS, MS - General Surgery, Fellow (Surgical Oncology). Dr Pooja Agarwal's areas of interest include Breast Cancer.
Where does Dr Pooja Agarwal practice?
Dr Pooja Agarwal practices at HCG EKO Cancer Centre, Kolkata
Why do patients visit Dr Pooja Agarwal?
Patients frequently visit Dr Pooja Agarwal for Breast Cancer.
What is Dr Pooja Agarwal's rating?
Dr Pooja Agarwal is a highly rated Surgical Oncologist with positive feedback from most patients treated.
What is Dr Pooja Agarwal's education qualification?
Dr Pooja Agarwal has the following qualifications: MBBS, MS - General Surgery, Fellow (Surgical Oncology)
What does Dr Pooja Agarwal specialize in?
Dr Pooja Agarwal specializes as a Surgical Oncologist with special interest in Breast Cancer.
How many years of experience does Dr Pooja Agarwal have?
Dr Pooja Agarwal has an overall experience of 12 years as a Surgical Oncologist.
How can I book an appointment with Dr Pooja Agarwal?
You can book an appointment with Dr Pooja Agarwal by clicking <>. We shall shortly confirm your booking upon receiving your request.