About Dr Mandira Saha:
- Dr Mandira Shah is a Radiation Oncologist in Kolkata working at HCG EKO Cancer Centre. She has completed her MD & DNB in Radiation Oncology. Dr Mandira has completed her fellowship from a reputed institute and has trained in the latest radiation technologies such as IMRT/Tomotherapy, Respiratory gating, IGRT, SBRT, SRS, Brachytherapy and such.
- Dr Mandira has a special interest in treatment of CNS Tumours, Breast Cancer & Gynaecological Cancer. Her secondary interest includes Head & Neck Cancer Treatment and Prostate Cancer Treatment. Dr Mandira is a gold medallist in her field and has published her Oncology research in reputed journals.
- MBBS - THE WEST BENGAL UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES, 2011
- MD - Radiotherapy - King Georges Medical College, Lucknow University, 2016
- DNB - Radiotherapy - National Board Of Examination, 2017
- Junior Consultant,HCG Multi specialty Hospital,Aug 2019 – Present
- Clinical Specialist,Tata Medical Center,Aug 2016 – Aug 2019
- Junior Resident,Radiation Oncology Centres,Aug 2013 – Aug 2019
Areas of interest:
- Primary Central Nervous System (CNS) Lymphoma, Breast Cancer, Gynecological Cancer, Head And Neck Cancer, Prostate Cancer.
- Veduruparthi, Bijju & Mukherjee, Jayanta & Das, Parthapratim & Saha, Mandira & Shrimali, Raj & Chatterjee, S. & Ray, Soumendranath & Prasath, Sriram. (2017). Analysis of Deformation Fields in Spatio-temporal CBCT images of lungs for Radiotherapy patients. Chatterjee, S. & Ahmed, Rosina & Chakraborty, Santam & Datta, Soumitra & Ganguly, Sandip & Ghosh, Joydeep & Das, Jayanta & Saha, Mandira & Das, Avipsa & Arun, Indu & Ray, Soumendranath. (2018). Palliative Radiotherapy (RT) to the breast using a novel hypofractionated Radiotherapy regime: Results of the HYPORT phase I/II study (CTRI/2015/12/006407).. Journal of Clinical Oncology. 36. https://doi.org/10.1200/JCO.2018.36.15_suppl.e12613
- Raturi, Vijay & Kumar, Rajendra & Brahma Bhatt, Madan & Singh, Rahul & Parmar, Devendra & Gaur, Jalaj & Kishan, Dewesh & Saha, Mandira & Chaudhary, Rupali & Katepogu, Pranay & Senthamizh, Prasad & Katiyar, Tridiv. (2018). Affiliation of XRCC-1 Gene Arg194Trp polymorphism in Alcohol and Tobacco substance users and loco-regionally progressed LSCC. Journal of Oral Biology and Craniofacial Research. 9. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jobcr.2018.10.002
- Veduruparthi, Bijju & Mukhopadhyay, Jayanta & Das, Parthapratim & Saha, Mandira & Prasath, Sriram & Ray, Soumendranath & Shrimali, Raj & Chatterjee, S.. (2018). Segmentation of Lung Tumor in Cone Beam CT Images Based on Level-Sets. 1398-1402. https://doi.org/10.1109/ICIP.2018.8451556
- Singh, Rahul & Brahma Bhatt, Madan & Kumar, Rajendra & Srivastava, kirti & Grover, RK & Shukla, Pragya & Raturi, Vijay & Chaudhary, Rupali & Gaur, Jalaj & Saha, Mandira & Kishan, Dewesh. (2019). A Prospective Randomized Comparison of Concurrent Chemoradiation with Neoadjuvant and Adjuvant Chemotherapy with Concurrent Chemoradiation Alone for Locally Advanced Carcinoma Cervix. Indian journal of medical and paediatric oncology. 40. https://doi.org/10.4103/ijmpo.ijmpo_14_18
- Veduruparthi, Bijju & Mukherjee, Jayanta & Das, Parthapratim & Saha, Mandira & Chatterjee, S. & Shrimali, Raj & Ray, Soumendranath & Prasath, Sriram. (2020). Early Response Assessment in Lung Cancer Patients using Spatio-temporal CBCT Images.
Papers & presentations:
- 1st Professional MBBS – Distinction/honours in Anatomy
- UP chapter AROICON 2014 – oral paper presentation – 2nd position (Silver medal)
- SGPGI Breast Course 2016 at SGPGI, Lucknow - First Prize on Breast Cancer Quiz
- MD Radiotherapy exit examination – Gold Medal
- NATIONAL CANCER GRID – E learning Portal of MRI in Rectal Cancer – course successfully completed.
Frequently asked questions:
Who is Dr Mandira Saha?
Dr Mandira Saha's educational qualifications include MBBS, MD - Radiotherapy, DNB - Radiotherapy. Dr Mandira Saha's areas of interest include Primary Central Nervous System (CNS) Lymphoma, Breast Cancer, Gynecological Cancer, Head And Neck Cancer, Prostate Cancer..
Where does Dr Mandira Saha practice?
Dr Mandira Saha practices at HCG EKO Cancer Centre, Kolkata
Why do patients visit Dr Mandira Saha?
Patients frequently visit Dr Mandira Saha for Primary Central Nervous System (CNS) Lymphoma, Breast Cancer, Gynecological Cancer, Head And Neck Cancer, Prostate Cancer..
What is Dr Mandira Saha's rating?
Dr Mandira Saha is a highly rated Radiation Oncologist with positive feedback from most patients treated.
What is Dr Mandira Saha's education qualification?
Dr Mandira Saha has the following qualifications: MBBS, MD - Radiotherapy, DNB - Radiotherapy
What does Dr Mandira Saha specialize in?
Dr Mandira Saha specializes as a Radiation Oncologist with special interest in Primary Central Nervous System (CNS) Lymphoma, Breast Cancer, Gynecological Cancer, Head And Neck Cancer, Prostate Cancer..
How many years of experience does Dr Mandira Saha have?
Dr Mandira Saha has an overall experience of 7 years as a Radiation Oncologist.
How can I book an appointment with Dr Mandira Saha?
You can book an appointment with Dr Mandira Saha by clicking <>. We shall shortly confirm your booking upon receiving your request.