About Dr S Usha:
- Dr. S. Usha is a Radiation Oncologist at VS Hospital, Chennai. She is a highly qualified medical practitioner, having obtained degrees like MBBS, and DMRT from reputed institutions of the country. She uses ionizing radiation (such as megavoltage X-rays or radionuclides) in the treatment of cancer such as head and neck cancer; breast and gynec cancer; and Colorectal Cancer. Radiation can be given as a curative modality, either alone or in combination with Surgery and/or Chemotherapy. She specializes in Brachy Therapy both Internal and Interstitial. Dr. S. Usha's enthusiasm to learn about the latest developments in the field of radiation oncology motivates her to attend various conferences and workshops held across the nation.
- M.B.B.S - Madras Medical College, 1994
- DMRT - Madras Medical College, Chennai, 2010
- Consultant Radiation Oncologist at V S Hospital
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Tamilnadu Medical Council
Areas of interest:
- Cancer Screening (Preventive), Brachytherapy (Internal Radiation Therapy), External Beam Radiation
Frequently asked questions:
Who is Dr S Usha?
Dr S Usha's educational qualifications include MBBS, DMRT. Dr S Usha is a member of Indian Medical Association (IMA)
Tamilnadu Medical Council. Dr S Usha's areas of interest include Cancer Screening (Preventive), Brachytherapy (Internal Radiation Therapy), External Beam Radiation.
Where does Dr S Usha practice?
Dr S Usha practices at VS Hospitals, Chennai
Why do patients visit Dr S Usha?
Patients frequently visit Dr S Usha for Cancer Screening (Preventive), Brachytherapy (Internal Radiation Therapy), External Beam Radiation.
What is Dr S Usha's rating?
Dr S Usha is a highly rated Radiation Oncologist with positive feedback from most patients treated.
What is Dr S Usha's education qualification?
Dr S Usha has the following qualifications: MBBS, DMRT
What does Dr S Usha specialize in?
Dr S Usha specializes as a Radiation Oncologist with special interest in Cancer Screening (Preventive), Brachytherapy (Internal Radiation Therapy), External Beam Radiation.
How many years of experience does Dr S Usha have?
Dr S Usha has an overall experience of 26 years as a Radiation Oncologist.
How can I book an appointment with Dr S Usha?
You can book an appointment with Dr S Usha by clicking <>. We shall shortly confirm your booking upon receiving your request.