About Dr Biswajit Sanyal:
- Dr Biswajit Sanyal completed his post graduation from AHeHeMS. New Delhi in 1969. After that he served in BHU for 12 years and Sher e kashmir Henstitutue Srinagar as Professor and Director prof for almost 9 years.
- Later he worked as founder Director of Regional cancer center Coochbehar for 5 years and Jahwarlal Nehru cancer hospital for11 years and North Bengal oncology centre, Siliguri for 4 years. He also served as HOD (Radiotherapy )at Dharamshilla cancer hospital, Delhi for 3 years and at Navadaya cancer hospital. He has worked as a Director at Mahavir Cancer Sansthan. Patna for more than 3 year.
- MBBS, MD (Radiology), Msc (Neuclear Medicine)
- Post Doctoral fellowship in Palliative Medicine (Oxford)
- Commowealth Medical fellowship at Myerstin Institute Radiotherapy and Oncology. The Middlesex Hospital London.
- Director Prof. Sher-E-Kashmir Medical Institute Senior consultant and Head of the Department Radiation Oncology in Dharamshila Hospital and Researche Centre Delhi
- Head (Radation Oncology) at Navodaya cancer hospital and research center
- Director cum Secretary at Mahavir Cancer Sansthan, Patna, Bihar
- Former PG , Senior Resident at AIIMS
- Former Senior Resident at The Middlesex Hospital
- Former Head Radation Oncology at Dharamshila Narayana Superspeciality Hospital
- Former Director at North Bengal Oncology ,Siliguri.
- Former Director at Regional Cancer Center, Coochbehar.W.B
- Former Director at Jawaharlal Nehru Cancer Hospital and Research Centre Bhopal
- Former Professor & Director at Shere Kashmir institute of medical sciences,srinagar.
- Former Professor at B.H.U.
- Association of Radiation Oncologist of India(AROI)
Areas of interest:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Peripheral Primitive Neuroectodermal Tumour As A Rare Differential In The Diagnosis Of Skin Malignancies.
Frequently asked questions:
Who is Dr Biswajit Sanyal?
Dr Biswajit Sanyal's educational qualifications include MBBS, MD, MSc. (Nuclear Medicine), Post Doctoral fellowship in Palliative Medicine (Oxford), Commowealth Medical fellowship at Myerstin Institute Radiotherapy and Oncology. The Middlesex Hospital London.. Dr Biswajit Sanyal is a member of Association of Radiation Oncologist of India(AROI). Dr Biswajit Sanyal's areas of interest include Breast Cancer, Lung Cancer, Radiotherapy.
Where does Dr Biswajit Sanyal practice?
Dr Biswajit Sanyal practices at Siddhanta Redcross Hospital, Bhopal
Why do patients visit Dr Biswajit Sanyal?
Patients frequently visit Dr Biswajit Sanyal for Breast Cancer, Lung Cancer, Radiotherapy.
What is Dr Biswajit Sanyal's rating?
Dr Biswajit Sanyal is a highly rated Radiation Oncologist with positive feedback from most patients treated.
What is Dr Biswajit Sanyal's education qualification?
Dr Biswajit Sanyal has the following qualifications: MBBS, MD, MSc. (Nuclear Medicine), Post Doctoral fellowship in Palliative Medicine (Oxford), Commowealth Medical fellowship at Myerstin Institute Radiotherapy and Oncology. The Middlesex Hospital London.
What does Dr Biswajit Sanyal specialize in?
Dr Biswajit Sanyal specializes as a Radiation Oncologist with special interest in Breast Cancer, Lung Cancer, Radiotherapy.
How many years of experience does Dr Biswajit Sanyal have?
Dr Biswajit Sanyal has an overall experience of 50 years as a Radiation Oncologist.
How can I book an appointment with Dr Biswajit Sanyal?
You can book an appointment with Dr Biswajit Sanyal by clicking <>. We shall shortly confirm your booking upon receiving your request.