About Dr Murali Subramanian:
- Dr. Murali Subramanian has been working in the field of oncology for the last 14 years. He is an expert in both adult and pediatric cancers. He has published many original articles both in national and international journals. He has held the position of medical director at Oncology India for the last 4 years. He has vast teaching/academic experience and was an ex-professor in the department of medical oncology at the prestigious M S Ramaiah Medical College and Hospitals.
- MBBS - Karnataka Institute of Medical Sciences, Hubli, (KIMS), 1998
- MD - General Medicine - Smt. NHL Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad, 2002
- DM - Oncology - B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad (Gujarat University), 2005
- Senior Consultant at HCG Cancer Centre, Bangalore
- Karnataka Medical Council
Areas of interest:
- Paediatric Oncology
- Unusual Case of Pulmonary and Hepatic Metastases of Mandibular Ameloblastoma
- Indian Journal of Medical & Paediatric Oncology Vol. 28 No 3, 2007
- Embryonal Rhabdomyosarcoma of Chest wall: A case report and review of literature.
- Indian journal of pathology and Microbiology 51(2) April-June 2008.
- Rituximab Induced Subacute Interstitial Pneumonitis: a case report and review of literature.
- Journal Of Cancer Research And Therapeutics July – Sep 2010 Vol 6 Issue
- Membranproliferative Glomerulonephritis Secondary To Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Saudi Journal of Kidney Disease And Transplantation 2010 21(4) 738-741
- A Rare Case of Papillary Carcinoma of Choroid Plexus: Its management and review of the literature.
- Indian Journal of Medical and Pediatric Oncology April –June 2011 Vol 32 Issue 2.
- The technique of Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy Using Veress Needle In Patients with Ovarian Cancer.
- International Journal of Gynecological Cancer Vol 21, Number 8, November 2011.
- Feasibility of Concurrent Weekly Paclitaxel and Radiotherapy In Node-Positive Breast Cancer: An experience from India.
- Journal of Clinical Oncology, 2012 Breast Cancer Symposium. Vol 30, No 27_Suppl (September 20 Supplement), 2012: 201© 2012 American Society Of Clinical Oncology
- Relapsed Hodgkins Lymphoma Presenting Aas Isolated Ulcerative Lesion of Base of Tongue.
- Indian journal of Hematology and Blood transfusion 2014 30:349-352.
- Unusual Aetiology of Secondary Throtoxicosis and Its Presentation. South Asian Journal of Cancer Year: 2015 | Volume: 4 | Issue Number: 1 | Page: 46-47
- Rituximab Induced Interstitial Lung Disease in Patients with Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma: A Clinical Study of Six Cases and Review of the Literature. LymphomaVolume 2014 (2014), Article ID 160421, 6 pages
- Incidence of Kirsten-Ras Gene Mutation and Its Association With Clinical and Pathological Factors In Colorectal Carcinoma: Single Institute Retrospective Experience.
- Annals Of Oncology Vol 25 Issue Suppl 2 Pp Ii65.(Poster Presentation).
- Imatinib induced Pemphigus Foliaceus in patients with GIST Curr Med issues 2020;18:245-7
Papers & presentations:
- CGRI Award for Outstanding Academic Achievements from Dabur in 2005
Frequently asked questions:
Who is Dr Murali Subramanian?
Dr Murali Subramanian's educational qualifications include MBBS
MD (General Medicine)
DM (Medical Oncology). Dr Murali Subramanian is a member of Karnataka Medical Council. Dr Murali Subramanian's areas of interest include Paediatric Oncology, Haematology.
Where does Dr Murali Subramanian practice?
Dr Murali Subramanian practices at HCG Cancer Centre, Kalinga Rao Road, Bangalore
Why do patients visit Dr Murali Subramanian?
Patients frequently visit Dr Murali Subramanian for Paediatric Oncology, Haematology.
What is Dr Murali Subramanian's rating?
Dr Murali Subramanian is a highly rated Medical Oncologist with positive feedback from most patients treated.
What is Dr Murali Subramanian's education qualification?
Dr Murali Subramanian has the following qualifications: MBBS
MD (General Medicine)
DM (Medical Oncology)
What does Dr Murali Subramanian specialize in?
Dr Murali Subramanian specializes as a Medical Oncologist with special interest in Paediatric Oncology, Haematology.
How many years of experience does Dr Murali Subramanian have?
Dr Murali Subramanian has an overall experience of 18 years as a Medical Oncologist.
How can I book an appointment with Dr Murali Subramanian?
You can book an appointment with Dr Murali Subramanian by clicking <>. We shall shortly confirm your booking upon receiving your request.