About Dr Swati Shah:
- Dr Swati Shah holds special interest in PELVIC Oncosurgeries i.e. resections for Urological, Gynecological, Rectal, Pelvic Bone and other Pelvic Cancers
- Her surgical experience includes organ preserving surgeries (Fertility Sparing Surgeries, Partial Nephrectomy, Hemipelvectomy) as well as radical surgeries (Pelvic Exenteration, Cytoreductive Surgery)
- She is familiar with latest advents in Surgical Oncology like HIPEC and has expertise in Laparoscopy and Robotic Onco Surgeries.
- Dr Swati Shah has requisite knowledge and expertise not just to address a diverse set of cancers and precancer conditions but also to prevent them.
- She has been practicing since 2011 and her practice has drawn scores of patients from India as well as from the neighboring countries.
- She has won various awards in conferences and has also authored multiple articles published in national and international journals.
- MBBS - Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
- MS (General Surgery) - Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
- DNB (Surgical Oncology ) - Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Centre, New Delhi.
- Consultant Surgical Oncologist - Shalby Multispecialty Hospital
- Consultant, Surgical Oncologist - HCG Cancer Center
Areas of interest:
- Renal Pelvis and Ureter Cancer, Gynecological Cancer.
- 1. Transoral Robotic Surgery in management of oropharyngeal cancers: A preliminary experience at a tertiary cancer centre in India. International journal of clinical oncology. 2015 Aug 1;20(4):693-700 2. Factors affecting perioperative outcomes after CRS and HIPEC forbadvanced and recurrent ovarian cancers: A prospective single institutional study. Journal of Gynecologic Surgery. 3. Laparoscopic Anterior Partial Fundoplication is Comparable to Nissen`s fundoplication for Gastro-esophageal Reflux Disease. Surgical Laparoscopy, Endoscopy and Percutaneous Techniques. 4. Radical Esophagectomy After Neoadjuvant Chemoradiation: Single Institutional Experience from Tertiary Cancer Centre in India. Indian Journal of Surgical Oncology. 2015 Sep 1;6(3):207-12. 5. Role Of Pneumonectomy For Lung Cancer In Current Scenario: An Indian Perspective. Accepted in Indian Journal of Cancer 6. Internal Hemipelvectomy for Pelvic Bone Sarcomas – External News Letter, RGCIRC August 2015. 7. Inguinal Lymphadenopathy As A Presentation For Ovarian Cancer. Indian Journal of Surgical Oncology
Papers & presentations:
- Best Oral Paper - SELSICON 2011, IASG 2015Best Poster - IMSO 2015Best Resident, RGCIRC 2014
Awards & recognition:
- SELSICON 2011, Ahmedabad, Gujarat Oral paper â€“ Comparison of Laparoscopic Anterior Partial vs Posterior Partial Fundoplication for GERD Award â€“ Best Oral paper
- Indian Cancer Congress 2013, New Delhi Poster presentation - Trans Oral Robotic Surgery for Oropharyngeal Cancer
- IASG 2014, Ahmedabad, Gujarat o Oral paper - Radical Esophagectomy after Neoadjuvant Chemoradiation: Single Institutional experience o Poster - Side to Side Stapled Esophagogastric anastamosis in neck after esophagectomy; Is it better than hand sewn anastamosis
- IASG 2015, Pune, Mharashtra o Oral Award paper - Comparison Of Clinical And Oncological Outcomes Of Robot Assisted And Open Esophagectomy for Esophageal Cancer: A Single Institutional Study
- IASG 2015Posters 1. Lymph Node Micrometastasis In Gall Bladder Cancer 2. Prognostic Factors In Carcinoma Gall Bladder: An Indian Perspective 3. Robot Assisted Mckeowns Esophagectomy For Esophageal Cancer, After Neoadjuvant Chemoradiation
- IMSOS 2015, Mumbai, Maharashtra o Oral paper - Outcomes And Complications Of Internal Hemipelvectomy At A Tertiary Cancer Centre In India o Poster - Soft Tissue Sarcomas In Indian Patients- Do They Behave Any Differently? o Best Poster Award
- RGCON 2015, New Delhi o Poster: Comparative Study Between Double Layered Repair of Pharyngeal Mucosa Against Routine Single Layered Repair in Cases of "Total Laryngectomy with Partial Pharyngectomy" in Respect To Formation of Pharyngo-cutaneous Fistula.
- RGCON 2016 o Poster : 1. Carcinoma Ovary presenting as Inguinal Lymphadenopathy 2. Perioperative Outcomes of Cytoreductive Surgery and HIPEC in advanced and recurrent ovarian cancers o Best Poster award
Frequently asked questions:
Who is Dr Swati Shah?
Dr Swati Shah's educational qualifications include MS, DNB, MBBS. Dr Swati Shah's areas of interest include Renal Pelvis and Ureter Cancer, Gynecological Cancer..
Where does Dr Swati Shah practice?
Dr Swati Shah practices at HCG Cancer Centre, Ahmedabad
Why do patients visit Dr Swati Shah?
Patients frequently visit Dr Swati Shah for Renal Pelvis and Ureter Cancer, Gynecological Cancer..
What is Dr Swati Shah's rating?
Dr Swati Shah is a highly rated Surgical Oncologist with positive feedback from most patients treated.
What is Dr Swati Shah's education qualification?
Dr Swati Shah has the following qualifications: MS, DNB, MBBS
What does Dr Swati Shah specialize in?
Dr Swati Shah specializes as a Surgical Oncologist with special interest in Renal Pelvis and Ureter Cancer, Gynecological Cancer..
How many years of experience does Dr Swati Shah have?
Dr Swati Shah has an overall experience of 9 years as a Surgical Oncologist.
How can I book an appointment with Dr Swati Shah?
You can book an appointment with Dr Swati Shah by clicking <>. We shall shortly confirm your booking upon receiving your request.