What is ZIOPAR?
(ZIOPAR) This is the world’s first Artificial Intelligence-based Integrative Oncology Preliminary Assessment Report tool to guide cancer patients on both medical & complementary treatment based on their cancer type, stage, symptoms, and other diseases. This is entirely free of cost and has been launched in times of COVID-19 so that patients can get the first view of their treatment while sitting at home.
During COVID many cancer patients in India were getting anxious since their treatment procedures were being postponed. Many newly diagnosed cancer patients were also not able to get in touch with oncologists and were getting anxious about their treatment. Hence, we made ZIOPAR to provide relief to cancer patients amidst COVID (and even beyond) to educate and empower them on treatment options available and enable them to ask the right questions to their oncologist.
ZIOPAR is powered by Artificial Intelligence and has been developed by our team of Oncologists and Integrative Oncologists, guidelines and research published by international bodies (e.g., NCCN, ASCO, ESMO, BCCT, SIO, ACS Journals, NCBI). Hence, based on your inputs, we are able to provide you with an indicative Integrative Oncology report of what your treatment plan could look like.
The fundamental concept behind creating the AI-based platform is to educate and inspire cancer patients and their families by raising awareness about cancer care options available and asking their oncologist the right questions. This is very normal for cancer patients and caregivers to feel lost and uncertain about medical methods, lifestyle change, and follow-up measures during and after treatment for cancer.
This offers choices for cancer care as well as tailored diet, fitness and emotional and mental wellbeing activities depending on the treatment process.
The algorithm produces reliable results based on guidelines/protocols provided by international bodies such as the National Comprehensive Cancer Network, the American Society of Clinical Oncology, the European Society for Medical Oncology, the Society of Integrative Oncology, etc.
All a person needs to do is fill out an online form providing information about the condition, level, symptoms, performance score, previous treatments and side effects of the patient’s cancer.
The program, created by the pair, produces a detailed 20-page report in less than six minutes based on the knowledge.
Till now, ZenOnco.io has counseled 1,500+ cancer patients and touched 10,000+ lives. With this tool, we expect to serve millions of more cancer patients across the world free of cost.
How ZIOPAR Works & Benefits
Features of the Tool:
- World’s First Artificial Intelligence-based Integrative Oncology Preliminary Assessment Report tool
- Completely free of cost
- Report generated based on your cancer type, stage, treatment availed until now, side effects and current quality of life.
- Based on cancer treatment guidelines from NCCN, ASCO, ESMO, BCCT, SIO, ACS Journals
- Quick and Confidential. The report is shared only with the email ID you provide.
Components in the report:
- Standard Medical Treatment: Consists of all possible medical treatment for your cancer type and stage, based on the standardized treatment guidelines.
- Complementary and Alternative therapies: List of all evidence-based complementary and alternative therapies that are available for your cancer type and stage.
- Diet Plans: The report designs a plan for diet and nutritional supplements, which makes the body of the patient healthier and more receptive to treatment.
- Nutritional Supplements: Tailored list of evidence-based nutritional supplements for treating cancer, coping with side effects and improving quality of life.
- Fitness: This curates a personalized workout and exercise routine from Pilates, yoga, energy therapy, stretching to simple workouts, and make the patient’s body healthier to undergo cancer care.
- Cancer-proof Home: From how to maintain clean air and water, what chemicals or kitchenware to avoid personal care, a list of do’s and don’ts is given to keep a person’s household hygienic to avoid cancer.
- Mental Wellness: The professionally supervised program offers psychological counselling and treatments tailored to the patient’s cancer needs.
- Community Support: Bring patients, survivors, physicians and relatives to one online forum to talk about cancer or ask questions freely.
Cost of ZIOPAR: Free of cost
For receiving a detailed Integrative Oncology report or in case you want any clarifications on the current report, please feel free to reach out us at +91 99 30 70 90 00.