What is Physiotherapy?
Physiotherapy is an independent specialty that is concerned with medical treatment, supervision, and recovery. Such principles extend to the treatment of cancer patients in all phases of care and recovery, from diagnosis to the end of life. Physiotherapists perform regular assessment of the needs of patients and their caregivers in order to apply professional strategies essential to the independence, functional ability and quality of life.
Why should you go for Physiotherapy?
- Strengthen your body from the inside by doing exercises that suit your medical condition
- Fitness training is customized for all body types and physical conditions, including if patient is on bed rest
- Detailed instructions / online videos to exercise even without a 24/7 trainer
Fee of physiotherapy:
- One Session on video call: INR 5000 rs
- Two Sessions on video call: INR 7000 rs
Your next steps